Thursday, October 18, 2007

Picture Update

So I have a few pictures from the past week or so that I decided to put up here, since they are all kind of random and hence give a little sample of general types of things going on over here. I also added all these pictures to my photo page in the "More General Life" album, just fyi.


This is actually my friend who I caught wearing this shirt. First I saw that it said Minneapolis, and I was like hey sweet! And then when I looked a little closer...

A general idea of how that part of my desk looks at any given time.

Japanese coins. There are 1 yen coins, 5 yen coins, 10 yen coins, 50 yen coins, 100 yen coins, and 500 yen coins. Waaaay easier to use than lots of bills, actually. It's also more useful though because things are more expensive here...


Ramen that I made. It's just instant ramen, but I added green onions, tofu, bean sprouts, an egg, and kimchi. It's pretty good but actually not like amazing.

There's a ridiculous store near us called Rodeo Drive--I'll elaborate on it more sometime later, but this is ac

Thanks, nature! Haha I love this bus.

This was on a shirt in Harajuku, which was kind of surprising.

A clothing store...??

More pictures and updates later, hope everyone is enjoying the end of the quad back at Wheaton!

No comments: